- Management of personal information
- Information to be acquired and purpose of use
- Usage of external transmission / third party provision / information collection module
- Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
- Security measures for personal information
- Referrals of the principal
- Compliance with laws and regulations, norms and reviews
- Contact Us
Rogue Factory (hereinafter referred to as “the developer”) establishes the personal information protection policy as described below, establishes a mechanism for protecting personal information, thoroughly recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and endeavors to protect personal information we will promote.
Management of personal information
In order to keep personal information of customers accurate and up-to-date, to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc., the developers are required to establish a maintenance system of the security system, We take necessary measures, implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
Information to be acquired and purpose of use
In the application provided by the developer, we may obtain the following information about the terminal.
- Terminal OS name
- Terminal model name
- Connection source IP address
We will use these information for the following purposes.
- Provision of games and various services
- Marketing research
- Improvement of service quality
Usage of external transmission / third party provision / information collection module
In the application provided by the developer, we may use the following external transmission / third party provision / information collection module to distribute advertisement and improve quality of service.
- Provider: Google
- Purpose of use: Ad serving
- For details, please refer to https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/.
- Provider: Google
- Purpose of use: Marketing research, improvement of quality of service
- Used service:
- Google Analytics for Firebase
- Firebase Crashlytics
- For details, please refer to https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
The developer will manage personal information deposited by customers appropriately and will not disclose personal information to third parties unless it falls under any of the following.
- When there is customer consent
- In the case where the developer discloses to the contractor entrusted with the work for the customer to perform the desired service
- When it is necessary to disclose based on laws and regulations
Security measures for personal information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, the developer has taken thorough measures for security.
Referrals of the principal
If you wish to inquire, modify or delete personal information of the person himself / herself, we will confirm that you are the principal and will respond.
Compliance with laws and regulations, norms and reviews
In addition to complying with Japanese laws and other standards applied to personal information held, the developer will review the content of this policy as appropriate and strive to improve it.
For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information of the developer please contact the following.
Rogue Factory: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated September 28, 2018